Things you need to know before getting started:
Use of the application indicates the following:
- You are the owner of record and/or the responsible party for the business account
- The information you provide is true, full, and accurate to the best of your knowledge
USING THE APPLICATION:
- To avoid any technical difficulties, please review the information on our troubleshooting page.
- If you do not have an account number, call our office at (863) 534-4777.
- By giving someone your sign-in credentials, you are giving them permission to file your return on your behalf.
- If your business has more than one location in Polk County, a return needs to be filed for each location.
- Please avoid using the back or refresh buttons. Instead, click on the tabs to navigate through the return.
- Although the application times out after 120 minutes of inactivity, all data entered and saved is maintained when your session is closed.
**Note: Data is considered saved after you have entered information and moved to another tab in the return.**
SUBMITTING YOUR RETURN:
- If you are preparing this return for a client you must have a letter of authorization on file with our office for the return to be accepted.
- If you are entitled to a widow’s, widower’s or disability exemption on personal property (not already claimed on real estate) contact our office at (863) 534-4777.
- Upon completing your return, be sure to print a copy of the modified return and click the submit button. A return confirmation email will be sent to you.